Jewelry Lot is an e-commerce company manufacturing fashionable women’s jewelry and men’s accessories. It offers a whopping collection of more than 10,000 hot selling and edgy fashion trends pertaining to a myriad season.
E-Commerce Accessories App
Address: 20 Maple Avenue, San Pedro, CA 90731
Number of Downloads: 2380
- Mobile shop
- Members club
- Loyalty cards
Jewelry Lot’s Mobile Story:
Jewelry Lot‘s management wanted to create a holistic shopping experience with more value for its customers by establishing an interactive members club with coupons, Loyalty cards, and points shop to increase sales and retention.
The app was created to fit the brand and goals of Jewelry Lot. Loyalty cards were added as well as coupons and a push notifications flow to extend communication with customers. A mobile shop was established for the entire collection with subcategories and filters to make shopping easy.
Membership tiers were created with a rewards system for each event and action taken within the app – for each order, downloading of the app, finishing a Loyalty card, claiming a coupon, and ‘Like’ on social media. Customers can move up through membership tiers for additional rewards.
- The number of customers increased by 23% with over 158 new gold members
- International sales increased by 7% with 6 additional countries
- Sales per customer increased by 8%
- A survey was conducted showing that customers’ satisfaction has significantly increased with the new app
- 17% of club members who used Loyalty cards continued to redeem additional Loyalty cards
Services - Beauty
Beauty-Feel offer a complete range of beauty and massage treatments ranging from waxing and eye treatments to Indian head, bamboo and sports massage for both male and female clients. Their therapists offer the most modern, up to date treatments in a relaxing professional environment.
Address: Grüner Weg 10, 61169 Friedberg
Number of Downloads: 326
- Members Club
Beauty-Feel Mobile Story:
After years of experience working in the spa industry, Beauty-Feel has been set up with the focus being on customer satisfaction. With longer appointment times to ensure customers have time to relax before, during and after their treatment. By combining the benefits of both bobile’s booking feature and the notifications, Beauty-Feel’s app provides the best service experience for their customers. Each booking event rewards the customer with a pre-determined amount of point in the point shop that can be redeemed towards various benefits. Points were also granted for downloading the app, updating personal details, and ‘Like’ on social media. Membership tiers were established based on the number of Points accumulated with points based rewards.
- Time management highly improved and enabled receiving last minute appointments
- Club membership tiers encouraged recurring business and increase total retention by 17%
- Within 4 months the number of Gold members reached 87 members and 21 platinum members
- Receiving notification and reminders, the ability to schedule appointments easily from the mobile app and keeping track increased customers’ satisfaction and decreased no-shows by 36%
- Coupons and Loyalty cards were used by customers and increased bookings by 13% as well as customers’ loyalty
Personal Trainer - Fitness
The ultimate goal of FitMe is to encourage people to push their limits, break records and increase performance. With their individualized approach to overall health and fitness improvement, the trainers at FitMe help people improve their general fitness or train for special events through individual programs or classes.
Address: 4113 Aspen Court, Boston MA 02109
Number of Downloads: 213
- Loyalty Cards
- Members Club
FIT ME Mobile Story:
One of the first challenges in creating the FitMe app was designing fitness-friendly UI where users can avail quick and get easy information about what they are looking for. The bobile platform enabled FitMe to carve a perfect, interactive interface that complements the provided services. Aimed to solve the space-bound dilemma of fitness enthusiasts, the FitMe app for fitness enabled trainees to use any of the gyms near their proximity so that they don’t miss out on their schedule. Geo-location notifications were used to send customers on-site information regarding classes, special lectures and available trainers and a map with all fitness clubs enables trainees to easily locate the closest establishment. Loyalty cards and membership club tiers were established to reward recurring participation and invitation of new customers.
- The use of Loyalty cards together with the new point shop system increased recurring participation by 23% within 3 months only
- Within 6 months, the number of Gold members was 532 and 103 Platinum members
- Class participation increased by 23%
- The use of personal trainers increased by 18%
- Invitation of new customers by existing members increased by 32% within 2 months
Located in the heart of San Francisco, Deko Sushi is a popular local restaurant, offering a relaxed dining experience. They offer diners Japanese inspired social plates with a blend of Pan Asian cuisine.
Address: 2392 Roosevelt Street, San Francisco CA 94118
Number of Downloads: 593
- Members Club
- Loyalty Cards
- Invitation Forms
Deku Sushi Mobile Story:
Wishing to increase their business from a small local restaurant with delivery and reservation services, to a wider audience, Deko Sushi, like plenty of small businesses today, realized the advantages of having a mobile app. It enables offering existing customers a better experience as well as increase their customers base. bobile’s mobile app platform, with its dedicated features and layouts, enabled Deko Sushi to easily create their own app with minimum hassle, in no time. The mobile shop feature was used to create a delivery menu with different vertices and variation to fit customers’ special requests. Coupons and Loyalty cards were used to increase recurring business and attract new customers. An invitation form was created to enable customers to book a table and permissions were set to employees assist with the bookings. Each action within the app rewarded the users with points – downloading the app, ordering, booking an event, and ‘Like’ on social media. Customers can redeem the points for different benefits and move up the membership tiers for upgraded benefits.
- Booking increased by 21% with a significant decrease in no-shows and cancellations
- Deliveries were more accurate and increased by 8%
- A survey was conducted showing that customers’ satisfaction has significantly increased with the new app with both deliveries and booking a table
- The use of Loyalty cards together with the new point shop system increased recurring business by 16% within 3 months only
- Within 7 months, the number of Gold members was 89 and 14 Platinum members
- Total business revenue increased by 5.6%
Personal Сonsulting - Coaching
EMB Coaching helps its customers to develop and stick to their personal goals and resolutions. The association, established in 2001 is specializing at opening people͛s horizon and helping them to have a more holistic approach to their personal goals by developing leadership skills, influence, confidence, and performance
Address: 83 Upper St, London, N1 0NU
Number of Downloads: 189
- Paid Booking
- File Sharing
- Members Club
- Loyalty Cards
EMB Coaching Mobile Story:
The main focus of the EMB app was to give its users that little boost they need to stay motivated and support its offline sessions and services. The added value of the app is that it enables customers to schedule and pay for appointments, receive additional reading materials and assignments, and fill out pre-session questionnaires. In addition, the app offers users coupons with special deals and discounts, and Loyalty cards to increase recurring registrations. Each action within the app (such as booking an appointment, redeeming a coupon or completing a Loyalty card) grants the users pre-determined amount of points that enable them to move up through the membership club tiers. Each tier grants additional benefits and unique opportunities for its members.
- Self – booking increased by 21% with a significant decrease in no-shows and cancellations
- The number of new customers increased by 4%
- Over 100 customers filled out the pre-session surveys, increasing the efficiency of the sessions
- The use of Loyalty cards and coupons increased recurring business by 12% within 5 months
- Within 5 months, the number of Gold members was 23, and 8 Platinum members