Your privacy is very important to us. We designed our Data Use Policy to make important disclosures about how you can use PapTap to share with others and how we collect and can use your content and information. We encourage you to read the Data Use Policy, and to use it to help you make informed decisions.
Data Use Policy
- Your information
Your information is the information that’s required when you sign up for the site, as well as the information you choose to share in your app.
- Registration information
When you create your app, you are required to provide information such as your name, email address, birthday, and gender. In some cases, you may be able to register using other information, like your telephone number.
- Information you choose to display
Your information also includes the information you choose to share through your app on PapTap, such as when you send a push notification, upload a photo, or write about yourself/your business. Your name, icon & logo pictures, module cover photos, info & personal photos, business name, address, e-mail, phone number are all part of your public information.
Public information means that the information you choose to provide in you app you open for everyone to see, as well as information that is always publicly available.
Distribution of your app’s content & information
You own & responsible for all of the content and information you post on PapTap, and you can control how it is distributed through your privacy and your application settings. In addition:
- For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content), you specifically give us the following permission, subject to your privacy and: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with PapTap (IP License). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account.
- When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
- When you use an application, the application may ask for your permission to access your content and information as well as content and information that others have shared with you. We require applications to respect your privacy, and your agreement with that application will control how the application can use, store, and transfer that content and information. (To learn more about Platform, including how you can control what information other people may share with applications, read our Data Use Policy.)
- When you publish content or information using the Public setting, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people off of PapTap, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name and profile picture).
- We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about PapTap, but you understand that we may use them without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
If you publish your app, everyone can see your app’s phone number, e-mail, address business description as you implemented it using our app designer. Always think before you publish. Just like anything else you post on the web or send in an email, information you publish on PapTap can be copied or re-shared by anyone who can see it.
You can control what you details you provide in your app on PapTap by filling only the details you wish to be seen. THERE ARE NO MANDATORY OR REQUIRED DETAILS WHEN DESIGNING YOUR APP.