Top 5 Blogs for Small Businesses You Absolutely Must Follow on 2015
Staying up to date on trends and news from your field is a must for any small business. The main problem is to find extra time for it. When you’re running a business, it’s hard to find the time to browse the different sites in order to stay up to date.
We are here to help you out!
Here’s a list of 5 must-follow blogs for small business owners like you:
1. Small Biz Daily – A great blog that follows the latest trends, news and provides helpful articles. They also have a different feature called the Loan Center, it’s sponsored by Fundera, and helps small business owners find loans.
2. Financially inKleined – A blog written by Karen Klein, a writer for Bloomberg Businessweek. She writes smart and current articles on a wide range of topics that affect small business owners. The blog provides links to all the articles that she has written.
3. Killer Startups – A very good site that offers a wide variety of blog posts related to small business. They also spotlight different startup businesses.
4. Small Business Trends – A blog with tons of great content for you to absorb. They have a heavy focus on marketing and social marketing, always a good thing to stay current on in the business world.
5. Duct Tape Marketing – This blog is written by John Jantsch, he’s a marketing consultant and has published a book. His blog breaks down marketing in a way that makes it easier for small businesses to understand and implement.
If you still have time for another one, we’d be glad if you’d follow our Blog! We work hard to bring you relevant and helpful information for you and your small business, and our app creation platform was created to help you take your business to a new level.
We know you wear a lot of hats running your small business and they all take up your valuable time. So it can be easy to skip over regular reading and staying up to date. But remember, it’s just as important as all the other hard work you put into making your business successful. Narrowing your focus down to the above 6 blogs allows you to stay up to date without eating up all your time.
What blogs do you recommend for small business owners?